ABOUT CALA ZARCA ESTATE
Learn more about this unique and distinctive estate by clicking on the categories below.
Boat Dock - Inside Amenities
- Master Bed Room: ipe floor, wall hung T. V. , full bath, full closet with porthole window, ladies make up station, work desk with a granite top and granite sitting bench that incorporates a printer and computer, large sliding doors that open onto the third level deck. Separating the staircase and bed is a 36" free standing wall that is capped with a lime stone slab that was specially cut by the quarry in Round Rock, TX to a thickness of 1.5" and to the unique shape of the wall. On top of the lime stone slab is a mosaic type winding river scene that incorporates numerous limited edition fish and frog bronze powder coated castings by the renowned artist Tim Cotterill. The bed frame and head board was custom built on site out of ipe.Three of the exterior walls are equipped with large windows to view both Lake Travis and the cascading water falls behind the dock that are lit with numerous multi colored LED fiber optic lights.
- Bunk House: ipe floor, wall hung T. V., ladies makeup station, ample wall and bench storage, round porthole window, (2) standard size and (2) oversize bunk beds with the look and feel of bunks that you would find on a luxurious yacht.
- Kitchen: ipe floor, full kitchen and accessories, wall hung T. V. , granite topped dining bar, chair and matching sofa with extendable leg supports, two large sliding glass doors that open onto the second level.
Boat Dock - Outside Amenities
- Utility Room: ipe floor, heated and cooled, (600) lb. per day ice machine, washer / dryer, refrigerator / freezer, air compressor, food and beverage storage, attic storage.
- Lower Deck: ipe floor, outdoor European tiled shower and restroom, granite wet bar with fiber optic lighting (with rotating colors), huge BBQ and rotisserie, bar mounted double gas burners, microwave, stainless steel sink and food prep. table, "BIG ASS FAN ", high volume misters, 8' x 16' separate floating sun deck and guest boat docking station with an ipe deck. (1) Covered boat slip capable of docking and lifting (via submersible air lift) a (40') cabin cruiser, (1) Covered boat slip capable of lifting (via drive on lift) a (16') boat. The two slips currently incorporate a "400 SS Formula" (40') Cabin Cruiser and a (15') Sea Doo Speedster Jet boat.
The Lower Deck also incorporates (2) multi receptacle (50) Amp. power pedestals to allow full service docking of two large boats.
Beautiful view of Lake Travis.
- Second Level Deck: ipe floor, accessible from kitchen, lake ladder, and the stairs from the lower deck, (2) A -Frame cable swings for guests entertainment that launch from this deck level and drop the swingers into the lake from an elevation of ten feet.
Beautiful view of Lake Travis.
- Third Level Deck: ipe floor, accessible from the master bedroom, bunkhouse and the second level spiral stairs, shaded with a round breeze generating canopy, high velocity fan with misting system.
This deck offers a Grand view of Lake Travis.
Cabana - Inside Amenities
- Heated and cooled, tile floor, restroom and sink, changing room with baskets for personal belongings, washer-dryer, refrigerator-freezer, microwave, sound system for Cabana-Pool area, hand / face washing lavatory, fold down sofa.
Cabana - Outside Amenities
- Stucco with a tile roof. Outdoor shower, urinal for the guys, sun deck, shaded deck, porch swing, hammock, huge BBQ pit and rotisserie, bar mounted double burners, fish fryer, shaded bar area, outdoor sink and numerous kitchen amenities, high volume misters,
- (2) "BIG ASS FAN's", ipe deck and board walk to pool, mosquito control system, fiber optic lighting (with rotating colors) on deck and board walk, hammock, chiminia, storage area behind Cabana. Exotic landscaping and lighting encompasses the Cabana, Pool, and Palapa area.
- Over one acre, gunnite bottom, diving rock with lit deep area, sandy beaches, three water falls, wading area all the way to twenty one feet deep, a swim to floating deck with ladder and ipe decking, under water variable color fiber optic lighting, poolside Palapa, lit volley ball area in pool, several sitting pools between the water falls Grotto and pool.
- This structure is stucco with a tile roof and concrete floor, AC / Heated, (600) lb. per day ice machine, refrigerator, supply racks / shelves for food and supplies. All utilities, i.e., power, security, communication and water pumps, are controlled in this building.
Misc. Property Amenities
- Lovers Look Out: This area has a spectacular view of Lake Travis and is located adjacent to the parking area above the boat dock parking area. Located here under three very large patriotic flags is a cold water Jacuzzi that is at the top of the boat dock water falls and is beautifully accented with underwater colored LED lighting. The (600) GPM water stream that feeds the boat dock falls originates in the center of the Jacuzzi and perpetuates a bubbling massaging action unequaled by any Jacuzzi anywhere. The water originates deep from the bottom of the lake and is spine chilling cold. While watching the sun set on a (100) degree plus sultry Texas day in this bubbly Jacuzzi with a cold beer in one hand and your lady in the other it's hard to imagine a better place to be!
- Parking:There is ample paved parking throughout the property at the various high activity areas.
- Grotto: It's located at the origin of the pool water falls and is lit with varied color LED and fiber optic lighting and has a crescent shaped kissing bench tucked romantically away behind the falls. This is where I took my showers while building the project (when the temperature allowed) before the property had city water.
- Nature Walk:Follow the hand laid native limestone walkway into a natural ravine where you will find a picnic area that has several natural waterfalls that run year round and are fed with numerous cold water springs.
- Abundant Wild Life: Numerous wild birds that include screech owls, dove, quail, hawks, cranes, deer, turkey, panthers, bobcats, gray fox, silver fox, raccoons, squirrels, rock squirrels, and several species of water turtles.
- Strategic Tree and fiber optic / LED grounds lighting:Throughout the property and at the pool, dock, and water falls.
- Oak Trees:There are several varieties throughout the property.
- Roadways :There are over four thousand feet of concrete and asphalt flat curbed roadways throughout the property.
- RV Hookups: There are three full RV hookups (water, power, sewer) with flat, paved parking on the estate grounds, one has a shaded concrete patio BBQ area that over looks Lake Travis.
- Sprinkler Systems:There are thousands of feet of lake fed sprinkler systems throughout the property.
- Three Phase Power: Powers the water pumps and there is ample service for future use.
- Water Falls:There are four man made falls and numerous spring-fed natural water falls.
- Security System: Located throughout the property with remotely controlled (via Internet) cameras.
- Helipad: There is a helipad conveniently located on the property.
- Tram: The commercial grade Tram hauls people and supplies from the boat dock parking area to the boat dock and is automated to stop when it reaches the ramp of the dock and the upper deck area.
- ATV's:There are two four wheel drive six person ATV's on the property.